- This event has passed.
Is Your Organization Prepared For Your Annual Fire Door Inspection?
December 20, 2017 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Just like painting a room doesn’t start with rolling paint your Fire Door Inspections shouldn’t start with door inspections. The process of planning your annual Fire Door inspections begin with a thorough review and action to fix any issues before authorities arrive to perform the inspection.
Annual fire door inspections need to include a process of review and action before the inspection is conducted. This Compliance One Group webinar, “Preparing for your annual fire door inspections” will outline a complete process to ensure passing success. Our team of experts will present on topics including:
– Applicable codes, standards, & CMS requirements
– Fire door location requirements within your buildings’ barriers
– Fire doors locations that are not required within your building
– Key stakeholder identification related to barrier management
– Cost quantification of maintaining life safety features
– Accurate and meaningful life safety plans, value and features
– Rated fire doors decommissioning within your facility
– Process documentation, action plans, and continuous program
Please join experts Craig Stouffer and Josh Breese for this relevant 45-minute webinar to better understand the value a well-prepared barrier management program to apply to your organization’s safety and survey preparedness plan.