Compliance One has a position open for a Project Manager Clinical Specialist.
The role of Project Manager encompasses a variety of tasks to be completed in a timely and efficient manner. The Project Manager is required to oversee and manage projects in hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers across the United States.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing a facility’s testing, inspection, and maintenance records
- Conducting on-site compliance inspections
- Writing policy, procedure, and management plans
- Managing software programs
- Writing reports
- Performing gap analyses
- Researching rules, laws, regulations, and best practices
- Developing tools
- Ability to assist in the development of new ambulatory surgery center. This assistance includes working with physician owners in the design and equipment selection for newly designed and constructed surgery centers.
The position requires a bachelor’s degree in business, industrial hygiene, or a related field, and applicants must have two years of experience in a regulatory compliance setting and two years of project management experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the phrase “Project Manager Clinical Specialist” in the subject line.